Thursday, June 16, 2011

MACHETE AND LOPPER HACKING

Believe it or not this tree came back time and again from this brutalizing. If you look just to the right of the tree you will see another one hacked the same way. It's a fruitless mulberry at the corner of N.Branciforte and Fairmount street. It's also a street tree and pruning of any kind is prohibited by ordinance. Each year the tree would get hacked back and each year I would talk to neighbors about it and inquire as to who did it. No one seemed to know. Last I looked the tree in the background finally disappeared. This is one of more egregious examples of a tree of shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Who sez so?

My photo
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS